Did you know I have a niece?
Her name is Tasia, and she is a super spunky almost five year old. Since she lives in Tennessee and we live all over the world I don't get to spend enough time with her as I would like.
So, I have decided to be the glittery fairy aunt mother who sends her girly nonsense and shoes. Lots of glittery shoes. And princess wigs. And sticker books. She has two brothers, and can rough and tumble with the best of them, but every girl needs someone looking out for her levels of pink and glitter.
And this is where I come in....
Tasia turns 5 this summer and starts kindergarten in the fall. Such a big girl!
And every big girl needs a big girl doll. Not one of those crazy expensive American Girl dolls though. I found one through Target for a much more affordable cost ($30).
So, my task is to sew a complete wardrobe for this doll as Tasia's birthday present. I am so excited about the project.
On the right you can see the bikini and swim towel set. hee hee
I have many other items already cut out: leggings, t-shirts, hoodies, khakis, jean shorts, shorts, pjs, dresses, headbands, jeans, skinny jeans, jean skirt, regular skirts.
Yes, I am going a bit crazy with this project. Yes, I don't know if she will love it as much as I do. Yes, I am ok with that. :) Yes, I have plans to sew a winter wardrobe for Christmas.
Now that I am not working I will have plenty more time to sew little bitty doll outfits. hee hee
Her name is Tasia, and she is a super spunky almost five year old. Since she lives in Tennessee and we live all over the world I don't get to spend enough time with her as I would like.
So, I have decided to be the glittery fairy aunt mother who sends her girly nonsense and shoes. Lots of glittery shoes. And princess wigs. And sticker books. She has two brothers, and can rough and tumble with the best of them, but every girl needs someone looking out for her levels of pink and glitter.
And this is where I come in....
Tasia turns 5 this summer and starts kindergarten in the fall. Such a big girl!
And every big girl needs a big girl doll. Not one of those crazy expensive American Girl dolls though. I found one through Target for a much more affordable cost ($30).
So, my task is to sew a complete wardrobe for this doll as Tasia's birthday present. I am so excited about the project.
On the right you can see the bikini and swim towel set. hee hee
I have many other items already cut out: leggings, t-shirts, hoodies, khakis, jean shorts, shorts, pjs, dresses, headbands, jeans, skinny jeans, jean skirt, regular skirts.
Yes, I am going a bit crazy with this project. Yes, I don't know if she will love it as much as I do. Yes, I am ok with that. :) Yes, I have plans to sew a winter wardrobe for Christmas.
Now that I am not working I will have plenty more time to sew little bitty doll outfits. hee hee


No comments:
Post a Comment