I don't consider us moved in until the walls are adorned with pictures, and the shelves have been decorated. The end is in SIGHT around here with the amazing support of the 3M Picture Hanging Strips and hooks.
Now I just need to call the guy from the embassy and ask him to come hang the multitudes of other framed items. I spent time this weekend laying out the frames, figuring where they would work best, and them marking the walls. I really hope he can come before the party I am hosting next Saturday.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the "finished" areas and some of our holiday decor.
My Sewing Space of Happiness
I LOVE those big hanging ornaments. I found them at a local store and squealed. I love Christmas stuff!
I can't wait until our WHITE Christmas tree arrives from Wal-Mart.com. It better be here in time for our Grinch Party because I have some plans for that tree!
Now I just need to call the guy from the embassy and ask him to come hang the multitudes of other framed items. I spent time this weekend laying out the frames, figuring where they would work best, and them marking the walls. I really hope he can come before the party I am hosting next Saturday.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the "finished" areas and some of our holiday decor.
My Sewing Space of Happiness
I used some Japanese Washi Tape to divide my white board to my craft project progress/to-do lists.
My Japanese wall of joy! That sewing themed tenugui was gifted to me by my friend Hallie. I collect those Japanese cloths but had never seen this one before. She made my MONTH when I received it in the mail. Now it makes me think of her every time I pass it in the hallway. Double awesome.
Holiday Decor:
I got crafty with that fabric banner today.
I LOVE those big hanging ornaments. I found them at a local store and squealed. I love Christmas stuff!
I can't wait until our WHITE Christmas tree arrives from Wal-Mart.com. It better be here in time for our Grinch Party because I have some plans for that tree!
You have MADE MY DAY!!! I am sitting up, way too late - I am a bit giddy with anticipation of my parents getting here! The tenagui looks fabulous!!! I am so excited it made it to the sewing wall of AWESOME! Your place looks amazing and I could really use you to come and fix mine ;)
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU!!!