Kent has been asking for play dates with his friends at school. I don't know any of the parents. I don't know the nannies either. So, I found a great resource for making an initial contact: a calling card to initiate communication with the parents so we can get some play dates on the calendar.
I think it is super cute. I love that I could personalize the look of the kiddo. Check out the fun goodies HERE.
I think it is super cute. I love that I could personalize the look of the kiddo. Check out the fun goodies HERE.

Love it! Does Kent usually stand with his hands behind his back? Normally the pictures you post of him are him with his body bending at a weird angle or something in his hands. =) Super cute! I want one for myself!
ReplyDeleteCecily Metzger, all around wonderful. =)
I knew you would love it! The stance and the pant/shoe colors were the only things I couldn't personalize. I think it does look like him in the face though. :)
ReplyDelete